Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Inspiration of the Day :)

Hello again to you Amazing, Positive, Motivating, Incredible friends


that I have, and for whom I am Incredibly GRATEFUL for. :)


I hope your week is Fantastic so far and that it just keeps getting better.


There are so many things that I am grateful for.


For instance, I am so grateful that MySpace was created, and even more grateful for the internet being invented and existing.


Without those two simple things that many take for granted, I would not have


been able to meet some of the most incredible people on the planet.


By that I mean you my friends :)


Many people try very hard to adhere to the principals of the law of attraction


as far as Ask-Believe-Receive goes.


Sometimes being grateful for what you already have gets lost in the shuffle of trying to manifest your dreams.


I am guilty of this at times myself.


With that being said, try to always be grateful for EVERY single thing and circumstance you have.


This is such a powerful feeling and source that will help you to manifest what


you desire so much faster.


I am honored, happy and very grateful to have you as friends!!! :)



Have an Amazing Day full of success, happiness, positive energy, and attraction to all you desire........God Bless,
Mike




No comments: