Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Inspiration of the Day :)

Hello you Wonderful Positive creators of your own Universe, and my Great friends as well!!!


I am very honored and grateful to be in the position of attracting such incredible


friends into my experience, and my life.


Have you noticed that when you are in a positive mindset, you start attracting not only positive situations into your life, but you also start associating with more positive, like minded people as well?


This is one of the simple principals of the law of attraction.


"Like attracts like." Some could also phrase it as "Birds of a feather flock together."


If you want to be able to keep in a positive mindset to manifest and attract all that you desire, then you have to start putting yourself in a positive, confident mindset full of love for yourself.


Yes I know......that's easier said than done sometimes.


That's where affirmations come in. Keep on telling yourself that you ARE the qualities you want to emulate until it actually happens.


The subconscious mind cannot tell the difference between what is true and what is fictional.


So, if you continue to tell yourself affirmations like "I am confident", "I am beautiful", "I am loved", "I am successful" etc., your subconscious mind will begin to create those very same qualities, even if you don't even believe them yourself at first.


When you are able to remain positive, you will then attract more positive people into your life, who in turn will continue to support you, and continue to help you stay on track and positive.


They will also rely on you to do the same, so make sure you return the favor :)


Please remember.....in order for others to love you, you MUST love yourself first.


I am honored, happy and very grateful to have you as friends!!! :)
Have an Amazing Week full of success, happiness, positive energy, and attraction to all you desire........Love and God Bless,
Mike



Books, Audios, and Videos that I highly recommend :).....Mike

No comments: