Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Inspiration of the Day :)

What's your end result?............................................


Many people want or desire many things for the "end result" that it will deliver them.


For intance, if I get this new car, I will be happy, or if all my bills are paid off


then I will feel great.


If you act "as if" you already have these desires, you will actually start creating


these happy emotions even before they are manifested.


This in turn will manifest what you desire even faster.


Be grateful for what you already have, and be grateful also for what is coming to you, and act "as if" you already have your desires......then BE HAPPY :)


I am always truely blessed to have all of my current friends and am happy and grateful for my future friends as well.


Have an Amazing Week full of success, happiness, positive energy, and attraction to all you desire........Love and God Bless..............Mike

No comments: