Friday, August 15, 2008

Law of Attraction Creations for today :)


Hello my Incredibly Wonderful friends :)
I'm so glad that you are part of my
experience in this Universe.

Thank You for exactly the person you are right now.

Confidence........
Do you feel like you are a confident person?
Do feel like you are "sure" that those desires you have
are absolutely on their way?

If not, then that is where you have to
eventually work yourself up to.

In order to attract anything you want or desire,
you have to "know" and
have faith that it will manifest.

No matter what your current situation is right now,
despite opposite appearances,
having the "confidence" and knowing
your desires are coming to you,
is one of the fastest ways
to manifest anything.

If you just kind of think that your desires are on the
way, then your progress, will take much longer.

So you say you don't have that confidence?
This is where the Law of Attraction comes in
again.

Asking the universe for the confidence you need,
as well as saying affirmations like:
"I am grateful now that I have the confidence and
faith to manifest all I expect and desire."
will give you the confidence you need.

If you really want to accelerate your manifestations,
combine supreme confidence along with gratitude
for what you already have and are receiving,
will speed things up even more :)

Enjoy Life.

Thank You as always for reading
this Inspirational Blog :)

I am honored, happy , and very grateful
to have your presence and energy here.

Have an Amazing life experience full of love,
success, happiness, positive energy,
and attraction to all you desire :)

Love and God Bless,
Mike Ludens

Here is your Affirmation Creations for today :)

From: Mike Ludens - Affirmation Creations


i know only of a life full of love for myself and others. mike ludens law of attraction creations


i know only of a life full of positive energy and happiness. mike ludens law of attraction creations


i know only of a life full of confidence and faith in myself. mike ludens law of attraction creations

Here is today's Inspiration Creation :)


From:
The Complete Conversations with God (Boxed Set)


mike ludens law of attraction creations


Thank You :)..........Mike


Would you like to be able to meditate,
but just haven't had success?
Try the:
Holosync Meditation Method
You'll be meditating like a Zen master in no time :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I am a composer and I have written a number of modern music tracks based around positive visualization. I wrote them for myself to change my own life and get myself and my family out of the negative hole we were stuck in.

My visualizations are VERY different from the regular wind chimes and flutes they contain rock guitar and dance tracks and they are all short 3 – 6 mins and to the point.

I don't know about you but I don’t have time to meditate for an hour a day but I can play 3 tracks every morning while I get ready for work. Many of my tracks are great to exercise to with up tempo beats.

Transformation and creation come from quality visualization which in turn comes from repetition. Just like physical exercise reps build muscle in this case reps bring change.

Let’s move the world to the creative paradigm.

You can hear samples on www.quantumcreators.com and purchase tracks for 99 cents


Mike