Friday, June 27, 2008

Law of Attraction Creations for today :)


Hello you positive, motivated, successful, amazing beings that you are :)
I am proud to be part of your experience in this universe.
I am also grateful to be able to help you stay on track with
whatever journey in life you are on at this time.

Thank You as always for reading this Inspirational Blog :)


I am honored, happy , and very grateful to have your
presence and energy as a member of this Inspirational Blog.
Have an Amazing life experience full of love, success, happiness,
positive energy, and attraction to all you desire :)

Love and God Bless,
Mike Ludens

Here is your Affirmation Creations for today :)

From: Introducing Abraham - The Secret Behind "The Secret" DVD


Behind my Every Desire is My Desire to Feel Good....Abraham Law of Attraction Creations


I am a vibrational transmitter and receiver....Abraham Law of Attraction Creations


It is natural for my Body to be well.....Abraham Law of Attraction Creations

Here is today's Inspiration Creation :)

Law of Attraction Creations

Click Here for a larger version of this image.

Thank You :)..........Mike

Want a fantastic way to read all your favorite books
all in one device?
Try the new:
Kindle: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device


No comments: