Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Law of Attraction Creations for today :)


Hello and Thank You for reading my Inspirational Blog.

I am grateful to be able to bring you these affirmations
and Inspirations.

I am honored, happy and very grateful to have you
as my friends!!! :)

Have an Amazing life experience full of success, happiness,
positive energy, and
attraction to all you desire........Love and God Bless,

Mike Ludens
Here is your Affirmations for today :)


From: Abraham-Hicks:The Law of Attraction
It is my dominant intent today to attract only those things that make me feel good....Abraham Law of Attraction Creations


I now hold the key to creating my every desire....Abraham Law of Attraction Creations


Since every request is granted, I feel no competition....Abraham Law of Attraction Creations


Here is today's Inspiration Creation :)










No comments: