Thursday, June 26, 2008

Law of Attraction Creations for today :)

Hello and Thank You so much for taking your valuable time

to read my Law of Attraction Inspirational Blog.

I am grateful for who you are, and that you are a spiritual
being, benefiting the universe with your conscious creating.

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!! :)

I am honored, happy , and very grateful to have your
presence and energy as a member of this Inspirational Blog.

Have an Amazing life experience full of love, success, happiness,
positive energy, and attraction to all you desire :)

Love and God Bless,

Mike Ludens

Here is your Affirmation Creations for today :)

From: Mastery of Abundant Living 'The Keys to Mastering the Law of Attraction'

Everything I do draws affluence and Abundance into my life....Abraham Law of Attraction Creations


I am worthy and deserving of prosperity, abundnce, and love.....Abraham Law of Attraction Creations


I am destined to have an abundance of love, wealth, health, and prosperity in my life.....Abraham Law of Attraction Creations

Here is today's Inspiration Creation :)





Thank You :)..........Mike

Want a fantastic way to read all your favorite books
all in one device?

Try the new: Kindle: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device

No comments: