Sunday, July 6, 2008

Law of Attraction Creations for today :) Abundance

Hello my Wonderful friends :)

I am honored to share my experience in this world with you :)

Today's affirmations focus on Abundance.
Pick one or all of these three affirmations and say them many times
over the course of a day for a few weeks and see
how your abundance increases.

I am so glad that you spent some of your valuable time
to read my Inspirational-Blog.

I'm honored, happy, and very grateful to have
your presence and energy here.

Have an Amazing life experience full of love, success,
happiness. positive energy, and attraction
to all you desire:)

Love and God Bless,
Mike Ludens


Here is your Affirmation Creations for today :)


From:
From:Mastery of Abundant Living "The Key to Mastering the Law of Attraction"


all areas of my life are full of abundance  mastery of abundant living mike ludens law of attraction creations


all the abundance of the world are at my command mastery of abundant living mike ludens law of attraction creations


it is my right to share in this abundant universe mastery of abundant living mike ludens law of attraction creations



Here is today's Inspiration Creation :)


From: Money, and the Law of Attraction 8-CD set: Learning to Attraction Wealth, Health, and Happiness


mike ludens law of attraction creations


Thank You :)..........Mike


Want a fantastic way to read all your favorite books
all in one device?
Try the new:
Kindle: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device



No comments: