Sunday, June 29, 2008

Law of Attraction Creations for today :)

Hello my Wonderful friends.
I am honored to share my experience in this world with you :)

I hope you are able stay on track to manifest all you desire.
If you are feeling down at times, or not quite right, just remember that it will pass.
It is even more important to say your affirmations on these lower vibrational
days.

Before you know it, you will be back on track, aligned, downstream, and feeling GREAT!! :)
I am so glad that you spent some of your valuable time to read my
Inspirational Blog.


I'm honored, happy, and very grateful to have
your presence and energy as a member of
this Inspirational Blog.

Have an Amazing life experience full of love, success,
happiness. positive energy, and attraction
to all you desire:)

Love and God Bless,
Mike Ludens


Here is your Affirmation Creations for today :)


From:
Conversations with God: Neale Donald Walsch

I am that.....I am....Conversations with God...law of attraction creations


there is no limit to what i can become...conversations with god...law of attraction creations


my happy destiny is unavoidable...conversations with god...law of attraction creations

Here is today's Inspiration Creation :)


From: Money, and the Law of Attraction 8-CD set: Learning to Attraction Wealth, Health, and Happiness





Thank You :)..........Mike


Want a fantastic way to read all your favorite books
all in one device?

Try the new:
Kindle: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device

No comments: